Mannesmann Stainless Tubes, a member of the Salzgitter Group, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of seamless stainless steel as well as nickel-based alloy tubes and pipes. Our company has one of the largest product portfolios in this sector and 125 years of history that date back to the invention of the seamless stainless steel tube.
With an average output of more than 9 million tons of crude steel per annum and a worldwide workforce of about 25,500 employees, Salzgitter AG is one of Europe’s leading steel technology companies.
Comprising around 200 national and international subsidiaries and associated companies, the Group is consolidated into a holding company with five divisions – Steel, Trading, Tubes, Services and Technology.
We are recruiting for our plant in Houston, Texas
Manufacturing Cost Accountant (f/m)
- develop, maintain and analyze budgets, including traditional variance analysis
- Budgeting, coordination of standard product costing, physical inventory observations
- recording, reporting, analyzing and communicating functional activity and results
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and facilitating continuous improvement activities
- Cost center budgeting, controlling and reporting
- Review variances and communicate results
- Perform product inventory and fixed assets reviews
- responsible for all corporate requests and reporting deadlines
- ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements
- assist monthly, quarterly and years ends closing
- BS / BA degree or in cost accounting or closely related field
- 2 + years demonstrated technical cost accounting experience
- Detailed cost accounting knowledge in a manufacturing environment, ideally in the tubes and pipes or steel industry
- Advanced skills in SAP FI/CO,
- MS Office with intermediate skills in Excel
- Open to and proposes new ideas to improve existing work processes
- Willingness to drive change
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal guidance
You are integrated in the company organisation as follows
You report directly to the president of the company and should be familiar to work in an international matrix-organisation.
We offer a positive working atmosphere; adequate payment and social contributions (health care and 401 k plan) granted by a major company.
Furthermore, as international company, we provide advanced training and development on a continuous level.
Interested? We look forward to your resume with salary expectation.
Please send your application in English language to:
Mannesmann Stainless Tubes GmbH
HR Management Group
45473 Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany
Phone +49 208 458-2677